Monday, March 13, 2006

Busy, busy

Sorry there hasn't been much in the way of deep philosophical essays on the meaning of Wonder Woman's earrings and general ranting but I've been so busy lately there don't seem enough hours in the day. Heck, I've had issue #4 of Polly & the Pirates for nearly a week now and I haven't got around to reading it yet.

Anyhow, what little spare time and brainpower I have I'm putting in to this Valerian translation because in some bizarre way it's fun, and I want to see what happens next. Normal service will be resumed as soon as we work out what is normal anyway.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

If you can spare some sleep, please scan Polly #3 and #4. No one's volunteered and my local stores don't carry the title. :( (Maybe I'll have to put it on my pull list.)